Fun photo editing software with tools for photo enhancements and repairs.
An extremely popular and feature-rich image editor: PhotoScape's claim to fame is its amazing list of great features, ease of use and extremely cool effects it can apply to a range of different image formats. With support for RAW image format, it also has native support for JPEGs, PNG files, GIF and even animated GIF files.
With a range of free templates included with this image editor, amazing things can be done with your photographs.
The intuitive and striking user interface of PhotoScape truly sets itself apart from rivals. Within the interface, you can optimize photos, view a slideshow of them, touch them up and print photos as a collage. There are also a list of filters available from within PhotoScape and special effects can be applied to your images with ease.
Also included with PhotoScape is a file renamer, color picker and a screen capture utility. Another cool thing about this image editor are the pretty icons it includes. Standard image editing tools like paintbrush, erase, resizing, brightness and color adjustment, white balance, backlight correction, frames, balloons, mosaic mode, adding text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal, blooming, clone stamp more are included.
Installation note: During the first few steps of installing PhotoScape on your PC, you may be asked to install 'additional offers', all of which are unnecessary and we recommend declining.
Features of PhotoScape
- Animated GIF: Use multiple photos to create a final animated photo.
- Batch editor: Batch edit multiple photos.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- Editor: resizing, brightness and color adjustment, white balance, backlight correction, frames, balloons, mosaic mode, adding text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal, blooming, paint brush, clone stamp, effect brush.
- Face Search: Find similar faces on the Internet.
- Page: Merge multiple photos on the page frame to create one final photo.
- Paper Print: Print lined, graph, music and calendar paper.
- Print: Print portrait shots, carte de visites(CDV), passport photos.
- Raw Converter: Convert RAW to JPG.
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode.
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
- Splitter: Slice a photo into several pieces.
- Viewer: View photos in your folder, create a slideshow.
Compatibility and License
PhotoScape is a freeware, but ad-supported application available on Windows from graphics editors. You may encounter different types of ads or offers when running and installing this program. Though ads might be present, download and installation of this PC software is free and 3.7 is the latest version last time we checked.
What version of Windows can PhotoScape run on?
PhotoScape can be used on a computer running Windows 11 or Windows 10. Previous versions of the operating system shouldn't be a problem with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista having been tested. Windows XP is supported. It runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems with no dedicated 64-bit download provided.